Thursday, July 23, 2009

30 Weeks



Here we are at 30 weeks. Only 10 more to go!
I feel like I'm growing larger each day although I'm not sure how much I'm actually growing. I do know that I can barely wear my normal jeans anymore - I wore them the other day almost completely unzipped with my bellaband and I'll probably wear them again this weekend during Bele Chere, but I think I'm seeing the end of my normal jeans-wearing-days. :(

School starts back in late August but Evan and I sat down with his principal and secretary the other day to work out his paternity leave. I'll take time off up until Thanksgiving at which point he'll take about 3 weeks off up until just before Christmas break. And, he's planning on taking off about 2 weeks initially after Oakes arrives so that will be a nice recovery time for the both of us. I also stopped by the daycare center that we'll probably end up using and got a tour and the lowdown on that. We will most likely be starting Oakes in daycare on January 2nd, when we return to school. I'm sad just thinking about it...

What else... oh, we interviewed a pediatrician this week and seem pretty happy with him. We've also heard some great "reviews" about him from other people as well so I believe we can check that one off the list.

We've got a doctor's appointment this coming Monday and as August begins, we begin taking all of our "baby classes" at the hospital - quite exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I think you are going to have to "retire" your "photo outfit" before too long! You ARE growing, but isn't that great? It means that little Oakes is growing, too! Can't wait!
    Love you...Mom

    ReplyDelete