Thursday, July 9, 2009

28 Weeks - 3rd Trimester!!!

Today is our official first day of our third trimester! And here are our official week 28 belly shots...

I think this week also marks the beginning of my "forgetful & clumsy" stage. Let me recap... On Saturday I forgot my PIN# at the grocery store (luckily Evan was there to remind me); on Thursday I was painting and Stairway to Heaven came on which reminded me of a story Laura All told me about her mom and as I was side-tracked, I spilled almost the half of my tray of paint down the front of my shirt, on my leg, and on the floor; and tonight at Lowe's I forgot my PIN# again - I figured it out after 3 tries and the cashier had a lot of pity on me with my baby belly sticking out and me dropping my wallet a few times in the process. With all this said, I've decided that for my own safety, I am no longer allowed on ladders and can be nowhere near power tools.



We've been insanely busy working on the nursery this week and I'd say we are just about 85% complete. We're hoping to get paint on the walls and repaint all the mouldings by the end of the weekend, so I'll post pics once all of that is complete. All of the construction is pretty much done, though which makes me and Ev very happy.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I think I know which story you mean. I'm sure you are adorable in your new bumblingness. Can't wait to see the after pics of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was that story. :) And I was so engrossed in retelling it to myself that I managed to paint way more than I planned...

    ReplyDelete