
Cousins: Danielle, Lisa, Wendy, & Tina; Laura, Tina, Noel, Jan, Aunt Sandra




Since we were already in Charleston last week, my aunt and 2 cousins (Aunt Sandra, Danielle, and Lisa) decided to throw a baby shower for us! We had a good time - got to eat some baby food and played "guess what is in the diapers" among some other games. I still haven't unpacked all of the gifts though, as we returned to Asheville late Sunday night and on Monday began demolishing the old office to start our work on the nursery. Needless to say, I didn't want drywall dust all over Oakes's new stuff, so it is sitting in the basement and I've been down pretty much every day to look at all of the cute stuff we're going to put in his room. I'll post some nursery pics as soon as it's nearer completion (right now it looks like a bomb hit the room...). Until then, you have some baby shower pics to hold you over!
Gosh, I really DO need to be a Photog! I'm Sooo good @ snappin' pics! You look so pretty in these pictures Wendy! It was GREAT seeing the both of you last week, and glad you made it home safe!
ReplyDeleteps..Where are the "Guess what's in the Diaper" pics? I wanna see em. Who took em. Email em to me!!!! :) LOVE YOU!!!
Wendy- you look GORGEOUS! That top is so pretty on you. And you're glowing. So great. Glad they were able to treat you to a shower. The nursery is going to look fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jan! I feel great and love my belly. We had a really good time and eventhough I still haven't unpacked all the goodies, I've been downstairs to look at them and show them off every chance I get! hee hee
ReplyDeleteAnd Tina, I'm not sure who took those pics - if anyone has them, please email them to me! :)