Monday, June 22, 2009

Everything looks good!




Just got back from the doctor's office - we had to do another ultrasound this week to determine whether I the placenta was in correct position (at the last ultrasound, it was determined that Oakes was breech and I had marginal placenta previa). The doctor never seemed too worried about it as he figured things would move around, but I was definitely nervous!

Everything looks good, though! The placenta has moved - it's a bit anterior now but out of the way, Oakes is no longer breech, and his heartbeat is a healthy 133bpm. So the nice thing is that we got to take another peek at our little boy and I got to find out how he is positioned so that I now know which body part is kicking/punching me!

Otherwise everything else is on track with the pregnancy as well - I had my glucose screening today and I'm good to go with that, my weight gain is right on target, and he gave us the thumbs up for traveling next month! Yippee!

1 comment: