Hi Honey! Don't know how much longer you will be able to wear that same outfit! Can't wait to see you again and "talk" to little "Oakes!" I wish we were here for your next ultrasound. We're going to check and see if we can receive and/or make cell phone calls in Canada! Love you, Mom
Wendy, you look adorable!!!! I can't express how happy Brian and I are for the two of you. We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you again. And we definitely can't wait to meet baby Oakes!!! SOOO EXCITED =) xoxox, Shanna
Wendy, I can't WAIT to see you in a week and 1/2. I still can't picture you "PREGNANT". I am so excited, especially for your mom !!! ha ha She has waited so long for this. I love reading your little stories. You have such great wording that I feel like I'm right there with you. It brings joyous tears to my eyes each time. Love, Aunt Sandra
Hi Wendy! You look great! Although I'm not surprised in the least...... I can't wait to see you and baby Oakes and Evan! I'm so happy for your new family. I'm trying to figure out how this whole follow- the- blog- thing works, I am computer illiterate. Hope to see you next week! -Annie
Hi Honey! Don't know how much longer you will be able to wear that same outfit! Can't wait to see you again and "talk" to little "Oakes!" I wish we were here for your next ultrasound. We're going to check and see if we can receive and/or make cell phone calls in Canada! Love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteWendy, you look adorable!!!! I can't express how happy Brian and I are for the two of you. We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you again. And we definitely can't wait to meet baby Oakes!!! SOOO EXCITED =) xoxox, Shanna
ReplyDeleteWendy, I can't WAIT to see you in a week and 1/2. I still can't picture you "PREGNANT". I am so excited, especially for your mom !!! ha ha She has waited so long for this. I love reading your little stories. You have such great wording that I feel like I'm right there with you. It brings joyous tears to my eyes each time. Love, Aunt Sandra
ReplyDeleteHi Wendy! You look great! Although I'm not surprised in the least...... I can't wait to see you and baby Oakes and Evan! I'm so happy for your new family. I'm trying to figure out how this whole follow- the- blog- thing works, I am computer illiterate. Hope to see you next week! -Annie
ReplyDelete