Monday, September 14, 2009

Ho hum...

Well, we're back from our weekly appointment and there are no changes to report. Boooo...

Oakes is still the same as last week (60% effaced, 0 dilation, -2 station) and his heartrate was 144bpm. However, this time my belly measured 38cm which is more in line with where it should be. This means that the little booger was sticking out a knee or elbow or something last week when the doctor measured.

I have to keep reminding myself that I want him to stay in there up to (or a little past) his due date though as that would work out really well with my leave time at work. So this is all a good thing, right? It's hard to believe that after a sleepless night like last night (couldn't fall asleep until 11:30 and was wide awake and in the shower at 4:30 this morning...) but I know that 2 more weeks is optimal so I'm ready to stick it out. Plus, we hired my interim today and she will be shadowing me all day tomorrow so that's one less thing I'll have to think about/worry about in the meantime.

3 comments:

  1. Can not believe how close it is!!! Keeping you in my prayers!!!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take one day at a time. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete