Sunday, September 27, 2009

Belly Shots - The Final 8 Weeks

Week 39 - Thursday, September 27th, 2009:


Week 38 - Thursday, September 17th, 2009:



Week 37 - Thursday, September 10th, 2009:
(photo was actually taken at 37.5 weeks though)


Week 36 - Thursday, September 3rd, 2009:


Week 35 - Thursday, August 27th, 2009:

(hee hee - this one's just for fun)

Week 34 - Thursday, August 20th, 2009:


Week 33 - Thursday, August 13th, 2009:


Week 32 - Thursday, August 6th, 2009:


According to my sister, Tina, I need to update the belly shots weekly as I approach D-Day. So... instead of adding a new post, I'm just going to add my weekly shots to this post. Hopefully it won't get lost in the mix of older posts and I guess it'll let you compare the weekly growth a bit better as well!

7 comments:

  1. Yayayay I'm glad to hear that I'm going to see WEEKLY post(s) of your Belly! :) You look GREAT and so does your house! I can't wait to see it. The Nursery is just precious and the guest room is nice as well. Bet you are REALLY excited you now have a "Walk-in" Closet in ur Master BR! I love you and miss you. *And ur belly

    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm lovin the belly pics! YAYAY. Can't wait til he's here! I love you OAKES!!!

    Love,
    Aunt Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m amazed by how much you change from week to week! truly is amazing. You look fantastic. Hope you're feeling well too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the most amazing change is from week 34 to week 35. I feel like Oakes grew so much in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the pics from week 34-35 are a big jump. But I also feel like I've grown quite a bit this past week as well. I think it's just because I know how the clothes are fitting at this point ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're right, mama! The difference between 38 and 39 is incredible! Its so amazing what you're body is doing. You're a wonderful oven for that little Oakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! HECK YEAH, HE'S HERE! Well his journey to earth is over. Now you can begin a blog on his journey through life. Congrats you two. You deserve all the blessings little Oake will give you.

    Love,

    Jan and Nick

    ReplyDelete