(keep in mind that I'm a bit sway-backed!)
We can definitely tell I'm growing as the clothes just aren't fitting the way they used to (can you tell?!?). Luckily, Mom got me a 2nd BellaBand for Mother's Day (along with our first Bumgenius cloth diaper and a hat for our little Oakes) so I've been rotating between the black and white bellabands all week.
Speaking of Mother's Day, I have to say I had quite a good one! We had quite a few visitors: Krystle came over on Saturday and brought me a basket of flowers, Jay and Kelly flew in from NY for the weekend for work, and Mom, Dad, & Joe came up for dinner on Sunday night and stayed through Monday. While Jay and Kelly were here, we decided to go hiking on the parkway on Sunday and stopped by REI so Jay could look at their sale on hiking boots. Evan and I decided to look at the dog toys (which were also on sale) and ended up stumbling upon the stroller section as well. Completely unplanned, we ended up buying a B.O.B. stroller and I'm super-stoked about it! It was 20% off so it was really a deal we couldn't pass up and now I get to stare at it everytime I go downstairs to do our laundry! So I guess that kind of turned into a Mother's Day gift as well! Oh, and Jay didn't even buy the hiking boots we had gone in there for in the first place...
What is a Bellaband?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteAh, the bellaband - the best invention ever. It's an elastic band that lets you wear your normal jeans (unbuttoned if necessary - and it is necessary right now...) and it makes it look like you just have a tank top on under your shirt. I'm wearing my white bellaband in the pic of me opening baby shower gifts from my students.
ReplyDelete