
I feel like my belly is getting tighter and bigger each day, but I think that may be more my imagination than anything else. We finally started to feel the baby move right at 20 weeks - I had thought I'd been feeling it for about a week and half prior, but then kept shrugging it off as gas :) Needless to say, it has definitely been Oakes moving about and Evan was able to feel him almost immediately as well. I love it too! It's almost like I'm having a secret conversation with him every time he moves; I can be walking around my classroom and feel him kick a few times and it just makes me smile as no one else knows he's doing it. Although, one of the days after EOGs last week, one of my students asked me if he had been kicking me during the test and said she knew it because I started smiling and was touching my belly.
Let's see... any other updates? Oh, I started my prenatal yoga class last week and am definitely enjoying that. I'm hoping that helps with some of the lower back pain that's been popping up recently. I'm the least far along in my pregnancy compared to the other women, but it's nice to look at them and see what my belly will be looking like in the next weeks.
Oh Wendy!!! I'm Sooo happy/jealous for you! :) Jealous in a Good Way! I FINALLY have a Baby in the family I can spoil rotten! :P I can't wait for MEeeee to get preggers so that I can feel MY baby kick! I want to go thru the whole 9 mo, labor, & delivery thing. Ppl say I'm crazy and I could adopt. I would adopt, but want to experience pregnancy at LEAST 1 time! Lucky You!
ReplyDeleteSo, whn are you coming home? I need to "PET" ur tummy!!!! I hate that I'm missing out on watching your tummy grow, but thank goodness for technology! Instant Pics! yayayaay
Love You LOTS!
Give kisses to Oakes! (I mean, bend ova and kiss that belly of yours) LMAO
Love you,
~T