Thursday, April 16, 2009

16 Weeks Today!

Today is Fido's 16 week birthday and since my belly is beginning to "pop" I decided it's time to start posting pics. I'll try to do this often, although at this point I'm thinking weekly photos might be a bit overkill. We find out the sex on Thursday, April 30th (our 18 week birthday) so I'll definitely add a post and some pics then.

On a side note, I'm still not really gaining much weight yet... I stepped on the Wii Fit this morning and had lost 1.5 pounds since my last weigh-in (39 days ago - I guess I should be doing this more often, huh?). Needless to say, the Wii Fit doesn't have a "pregnant" setting so I'm anxious to see what happens to my "mii" once I really start to pack on the pounds. I'm sure the game will give me a good stern talking-to as my mii swells up.

No comments:

Post a Comment